Re: GOP-PROP 8: issue priorities (probable decision)

From: Keith OHara
Subject: Re: GOP-PROP 8: issue priorities (probable decision)
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 12:32:09 -0700

On Wed, 10 Aug 2011 22:06:16 -0700, Graham Percival <address@hidden> wrote:

On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 04:59:02AM +0000, Keith OHara wrote:
Graham Percival <graham <at> percival-music.ca> writes:

> Type-critical:

You might want to split this into two:
 regressions to the output of Lilypond, and
 critical impediments to development

Why bother splitting it?  I forsee an average weekly count of 2
Critical regressions, and 0.15 critical impediments to
development.

Good point. Probably not worth splitting them.
I was merely noting that they are conceptually different.

On Thu, 11 Aug 2011 00:02:51 -0700, Trevor Daniels <address@hidden> wrote:

Graham Percival <graham <at> percival-music.ca> writes:
>     * Type-ignorance: (fixme name?) it is not clear what the
>       correct output should look like.

Why not use a label to indicate this? That would enable a short
list of these to be displayed if someone
came across a pertinent example but couldn't
remember the issue number.

That will work; now we can think of a name for the label.
Need_clarification
Need_goal
What_should_Lily_do