Re: Likely a good frog project for someone with C knowledge

From: Bertrand Bordage
Subject: Re: Likely a good frog project for someone with C knowledge
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 09:08:12 +0200

2011/8/17 David Kastrup <address@hidden>
Bertrand Bordage <address@hidden> writes:

> This would be great if Han-Wen decides to keep it like that.
> Otherwise there is really a lot of work, with many shortcuts to
> define.
> to_boolean (scm_is_pair (x))

That one would be wrong since scm_is_pair already returns a C boolean.

I was thinking about scm_pair_p ()...
This is typically the kind of mistakes that should be solved.
Shame on me, I won't do it again.

Where did you find SCM_CONSP ?
I don't see it in guile's reference. Maybe something to add to the CG ?

Bertrand