Re: Fixes heights and pure heights of stems. (issue 4898044)

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: Fixes heights and pure heights of stems. (issue 4898044)
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 00:09:01 +0200

2011/8/16 Han-Wen Nienhuys <address@hidden>:
> #2) sounds neat, but maybe Janek (who has spent some time messing
> around with flags) wants to weigh in.

As i've said in a private mail to Mike, i don't have anything against doing so.

Mike, i understand that your patch changes some beams.  I'd like to
check what effect does it have on my scores, but i'm not sure if i can
do it now or rather should i wait until flag grob is pushed.  I also
don't understand what '\override Stem #'stencil = #(lambda (grob) ...'
is about.

cheers,
Janek