Re: Nested context properties -- an implementation sketch

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Nested context properties -- an implementation sketch
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 08:28:23 +0200

Janek Warchoł <address@hidden> writes:

> LGTM.
> (sorry that i don't have anything more constructive to say)

I am working on the code (in C++) right now.  Since I'll be driving to
an accordionist meeting tomorrow lasting till Sunday and since I am away
work-related for the following three days, this will still take time.  I
also have problems digging through the maze of twisty little passages in
the current code that actually is setting properties.