Re: Fixes missing images in big website page (issue 4964041)

From: percival . music . ca
Subject: Re: Fixes missing images in big website page (issue 4964041)
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 12:47:26 +0000
File make/website.make (right):
make/website.make:57: ### only update this when the language compiles
On 2011/08/27 09:55:25, PhilEHolmes wrote:
I wasn't ignoring the comment.  I read it as saying that we should
only add a
language to the list when it compiles clean.  Perhaps this warning
should be
added to

I don't mind having broken translations in the main documentation (IIRC
every language is broken in some respect), but I don't want the main
public website having a significantly broken translation.

I'd rather keep this list separate.  I suppose that technically it could
still be put into and define a list of "all translations"
and another list of "website-approved translations", but that would
involve a lot more playing with the build system and I don't think it's
worth it.  I guess I'm not opposed to it in principle, as long as the
build still works for all cases.
File scripts/build/ (right):
scripts/build/ import langdefs