Re: beam-slope-stemlet.ly

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: beam-slope-stemlet.ly
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 10:54:06 +0100

On Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 11:18:27AM +0200, address@hidden wrote:
> In general, for small things like this that come in over the
> next few days and that are a result of the recent changes in
> flags and stems, I will make the correction on git master if it
> passes regtests.

It would be good if you rebuilt the docs from scratch from time to
time.  You don't need to do it for each one, but if you could
maybe accumilate half a dozen small patches, then do a doc build
(and compile) from scratch, then it would be much less risky for
you to push stuff directly.

Yes, a complete build of everything from scratch probably takes 45
minutes on your computer... but if you schedule that to occur
while you're having dinner or something, it hopefully won't be a
huge problem.