Re: 2.15.9 regtests

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: 2.15.9 regtests
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 15:45:45 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>; "Keith OHara" <address@hidden>
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2011 3:06 PM

----- Original Message ----- From: "Keith OHara" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2011 6:31 AM

Keith OHara <k-ohara5a5a <at> oco.net> writes:

Two unexpected spacing changes that I will investigate:
beam-extreme.ly  spacing-correction-accidentals.ly

The /new/ behavior is correct in these two tests.
(That is, the output matches the intent of the code)

I forgot to mention, tuplet brackets now span their spanned notes
from stem to stem, rather than being extended to include flags as well.
This is better, as it is consistent with the brackets over partially-
beamed tuplets.    Another un-advertised improvement.

One concern:  Cell counts doubled in many .profile reports !

Still a concern.

On my pixel comparator I keep a list of how long it took to compile each file. The differences I see are minimal, so I don't believe there's a general performance problem.

--
Phil Holmes

I've seen the discussion and issue report. I'll do a detailed timing check and report soon.

--
Phil Holmes