Re: 2.15.10 regtests

From: Keith OHara
Subject: Re: 2.15.10 regtests
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 07:24:23 +0000 (UTC)

Phil Holmes <email <at> philholmes.net> writes:

> Same problem as 2.15.9 - I think the change of spacing from the clef to the
> first note means that almost every regtest is different.

I looked through the 2.15.10 vs .9 comparison and recognized the cause of most
changes  Those I didn't recognize are small and did not worry me.

Some explanation of fixes that changed more than one might guess:

The fix for issue 1856 (restoring 'fixed-space' after time-/key-signatures)
affects the tests where spacing wishes are averaged between a staff with
key/time sig and one without, such as most of the TabStaff tests.  These
tests now show the staff with the key- or time- signature getting its
fixed-space without compromise.

The fix for issue 724 (space between key-/time-signature and accidentals)
also gives space before fingering, grace-notes, etc., and for some reason
whole-measure rests.