Re: 2.15.12 regtest problems

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: 2.15.12 regtest problems
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 09:07:39 +0200

On Sep 23, 2011, at 8:56 AM, Keith OHara wrote:

On Thu, 22 Sep 2011 23:11:08 -0700, address@hidden <address@hidden> wrote:

On Sep 23, 2011, at 6:38 AM, Keith OHara wrote:

Phil Holmes <email <at> philholmes.net> writes:

There are 2 significant problems I've found with 2.15.12.  The first is
shown in the Les Nereides regtest - a fingering indication goes missing.

Confirming.  The missing fingering indication is hidden under a note head
in the other voice.  The change from Stem to Flag for 2.15.12 is necessary
to see the problem. I'll try to reduce to a minimal example but it will
take a while; there are lots of interacting overrides in that torture-test.

\relative f {
   \voiceOne
   e''8( e
   e c)-1-2
}

Also compiles fine on current master...weird...

Cheers,
MS