Re: do we want special versions of the accidentals for use with text?

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: do we want special versions of the accidentals for use with text?
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 07:54:01 +0200 (CEST)

> [...], I suggest to move down both the sharp and natural sign a bit
> so that its horizontally oriented elements are nearer to the
> baseline.

I can also imagine that the bulb of the flat sign is a bit larger
horizontally to get a similar optical weight as the letter before.

It would be interesting to see trailing accidentals if combined with
digits from a figured bass.  Maybe we should have a third, different
looking set of accidentals?

BTW, I've also seen a double sharp within a figured bass in one of
Bach's flute sonatas: BWV 1035, first movement, bar 12.

    Werner