Re: Optimizes note-heads.cc and introduces robust_symbol2string. (issue

From: bordage . bertrand
Subject: Re: Optimizes note-heads.cc and introduces robust_symbol2string. (issue 5233042)
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2011 22:00:20 +0000

http://codereview.appspot.com/5233042/diff/1/lily/note-head.cc
File lily/note-head.cc (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/5233042/diff/1/lily/note-head.cc#newcode79
lily/note-head.cc:79: out = fm->find_by_name (idx_either);
Unfortunately, this doesn't work.  If the condition line 73 is false,
then out will be an empty stencil.
But this gave me an idea: use two stencils instead of one.  Instead of
overwriting the working stencil 'out' to check if the new one is empty,
we can use another 'test' stencil.  I test that now and upload it.

http://codereview.appspot.com/5233042/