Re: First stab at getting script offsets right. (issue 5235052)

From: dak
Subject: Re: First stab at getting script offsets right. (issue 5235052)
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 08:01:40 +0000

On 2011/10/10 07:40:24, mike_apollinemike.com wrote:

Yes'r.  I think that this will be useful in the same way that
Skyline::print is
useful (I use them in tandem).

This is not meant as a criticism of you in this case, but as a general
observation: we have locked away too many parts of Lilypond in C++.  The
necessity for writing C++ functions that can be called in the debugger
is a hindrance: one should be able to print everything from Guile at a
time granularity useful for debugging.

Without writing C++ code and without recompilation.

I don't see a master plan how to get there.

http://codereview.appspot.com/5235052/