Recovering from disk failure

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Recovering from disk failure
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 23:42:46 +0200

Hi all,

I'll be needing some time to recover from a fatal disk error (about 2
years of data) yesterday.  So don't expect any exciting commits before
the start of the next week: I just refetched the repository.  My private
branches exist only in my head right now.  Could be worse for the syntax
patches, but is pretty bad for the nested property stuff that has been
on the backburner a while.