Re: Fix the links to music samples in web-big-page (issue 1663). (issue

From: Peekay Ex
Subject: Re: Fix the links to music samples in web-big-page (issue 1663). (issue 5276054)
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 17:21:52 +0100

Julien,

On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 2:01 PM, Julien Rioux <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi again,
> How did you apply the patch? Here I use
> git cl patch 5276054
> and I get this commit (notice the renames):

I right click on the 'download raw patch set' link in the Rietveld
issue so it comes down as an issue*.diff file.

The I cd into the top level of the lilypond-git dir

patch -p1 < ../Desktop/issue123456.diff

if you'd like me to use 'git am' then send me git formatted patch by
email and i can apply that for you instead.

Regards

James