Re: MetronomeMark #'break-align-symbols sometimes fails

From: Xavier Scheuer
Subject: Re: MetronomeMark #'break-align-symbols sometimes fails
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 20:54:05 +0200

On 14 October 2011 00:33, Kieren MacMillan
<address@hidden> wrote:

> This is a little frustrating, as it was part of a bounty fix from some
> time ago.
>
> I understand the ultimate fix is [apparently] difficult — and Neil
> generously gave me a hack to tweak certain issues, especially at line
> breaks — but it would be nice to know what it would take to get
> MetronomeMark working as desired, once and for all.

Hi Kieren,

I share your frustration (maybe because I also give a little penny to
fix issue #684 (I know the issue number by heart!)).
I would be interested to hear if Neil gave you a hack to tweak this
particular issue (Neil gave me some hacks too, that are really great
and that I am using very often).  Too bad there is no simple and clean
solution that could be implemented directly!

Cheers,
Xavier

--
Xavier Scheuer <address@hidden>