Re: Sketch for broken beams with consistent slopes (issue 4961041)

From: Colin Campbell
Subject: Re: Sketch for broken beams with consistent slopes (issue 4961041)
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 20:55:38 -0600

On 11-10-26 01:18 PM, address@hidden wrote:
Thanks for the comments!
Just a technical note - this issue was closed after the patch was pushed
to current master, but I don't mind opening it again to continue a
discussion about what this patch (if Colin has no objections).

I'm all in favour of clarity and consensus, particularly if it's clear we agree on the same thing! As to the status of the Rietveld item: I really only see them when they are connected to a bug-tracker item, so re-opening one isn't likely to affect what I do.

Cheers,
Colin

--
I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both
hands.