Re: Latest (ja) Translation branch merge breaks make doc - possible new

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: Latest (ja) Translation branch merge breaks make doc - possible new syntax change ist he cause
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 02:18:20 +0100

2011/10/30 Peekay Ex <address@hidden>:
> Francisco,
>
> Since the latest Translation branch merge I get full doc build failure
> during the 'ja' part - which corresponds to the japanese translation
> checkin.
>
> I've only had a cursory glance at the error and it says
>
> error: unknown escaped string: `\makeStringTuning
>
> I wondered if this was anything to do with David's recent checkins
>
> commit  2e7e9b0b2bb077c3ec621c049555ddaed1724eb3

Thank you. I have been looking at the history of recent changes to doc
files related to string tuning, and it looks crazy.  Updates to files
in existing translations were made in master branch, and they should
habe been made in translation branch.  Therefore, new Japanese
translations have not been changed accordingly. I am pushing such
changes right now.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)