Re: *.profile file changes in regression tests?

From: Adam Spiers
Subject: Re: *.profile file changes in regression tests?
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 00:42:28 +0000

On Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 12:38 AM, Adam Spiers
<address@hidden> wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 1:02 PM, Graham Percival
> <address@hidden> wrote:
>> On Wed, Nov 02, 2011 at 12:03:08PM +0000, Adam Spiers wrote:
>>> I might have time to take a bash at adding Javascript buttons if
>>> someone can give me a crash course in how those HTML files are
>>> constructed (in particular, how I can add stuff to the <head></head>
>>> section).
>>
>> No clue, sorry.  git grep is your friend, as is poking around in
>> the makefiles and/or build scripts until you find something.
>
> Damn you - I couldn't resist ;-)  See below.

Urgh.  Noticed an omission from the patch microseconds after hitting
the Send button.  Updated version now available from

    https://github.com/aspiers/lilypond/tree/regression

To import this 'regression' branch into your own git repo, do

    git remote add aspiers git://github.com/aspiers/lilypond.git
    git fetch aspiers regression