Re: changing-defaults.itely: correct misstatement about variables for co

From: dak
Subject: Re: changing-defaults.itely: correct misstatement about variables for context mods (issue 5306076)
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2011 13:05:21 +0000

http://codereview.appspot.com/5306076/diff/3002/Documentation/notation/changing-defaults.itely
File Documentation/notation/changing-defaults.itely (left):

http://codereview.appspot.com/5306076/diff/3002/Documentation/notation/changing-defaults.itely#oldcode732
Documentation/notation/changing-defaults.itely:732: The @code{\Staff
\RemoveEmptyStaves} will overwrite your current
On 2011/11/03 12:27:33, Neil Puttock wrote:
This knownissue no longer applies.

Not exactly my fault.  Since I have no clue how much material needs to
get removed here, and whether it needs to be replaced by something else,
I prefer leaving that change to someone else.

I don't see a reason why this should block my patch: surely correcting
one error is better than correcting none.

http://codereview.appspot.com/5306076/