The value of LilyPond, according to Ohloh

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: The value of LilyPond, according to Ohloh
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2011 02:01:03 +0000

So I was googling for yaffut to see what I could learn about it, and I
found that ohloh has a rating system for the projects in its database.

I looked up LilyPond, and found it:

http://www.ohloh.net/p/lilypond

The factoids about it are very complimentary.

One interesting point -- the estimated value of LilyPond is $16,000,000

Over 1 million lines of code.

The estimated developer time is 309 man years

LilyPond is a *real* software project.

Just an interesting fact.

Carl