Fwd: Request to mailing list lilypond-devel rejected

From: Adam Spiers
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 22:44:17 +0000

I just got a bunch of rejections like the one below.  I guess they
were because when I click 'Publish+Mail Draft Comments' in Rietveld,
it sends the mail to lilypond-devel using my google account e-mail
address, which is not the address I am subscribed to this list with.
Unfortunately the rejections don't include the body of the rejected
mail, so that text is lost forever now.  Hmph.  Not sure what to do,
except suggest that the Contributor's Guide mentions that you need to
be subscribed to lilypond-devel via your google account e-mail for
that to work.