Re: Fixes to jazz chord displays (issue 5320074)

From: adam . spiers
Subject: Re: Fixes to jazz chord displays (issue 5320074)
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2011 11:56:42 +0000

Thanks Carl, I've made these changes, and I've also made a corresponding
patch for changes.tely, but I don't think I have permission to upload
new patch sets for either to this issue since it says "Can't Edit" at
the top-left - can you give me permission?  (If not, this is yet another
reason Rietveld sucks.  It all seems way too locked down to me.)

In lieu of a patch set, the amended patch series is available here
(freshly rebased on master):

https://github.com/aspiers/lilypond/commits/jazz

http://codereview.appspot.com/5320074/diff/14001/input/regression/chord-additional-pitch-prefix.ly
File input/regression/chord-additional-pitch-prefix.ly (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/5320074/diff/14001/input/regression/chord-additional-pitch-prefix.ly#newcode1
input/regression/chord-additional-pitch-prefix.ly:1: \version "2.15.16"