Re: Fixes to jazz chord displays (issue 5320074)

From: Adam Spiers
Subject: Re: Fixes to jazz chord displays (issue 5320074)
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 14:46:36 +0000

On Mon, Nov 7, 2011 at 2:13 PM, Graham Percival
<address@hidden> wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 07, 2011 at 12:44:42PM +0000, Carl Sorensen wrote:
>> I'll get the update posted today. For this patch, I'm serving as
>> adam's frog meister since last Thursday.
>
> Adam is a very experienced developer, and he already knows how to
> use git-cl.  He's even patched it!  He's not a frog, so he doesn't
> need a frog meister.
>
> Waiting for you to upload stuff adds a completely unnecessary
> delay and annoyance to the process.  With anybody else, your
> assistance would be extremely valuable and appreciated, but in
> this case I don't see it adding any value.

Yeah, thanks a lot Carl for your help so far but it probably is
simpler at this stage if I just do a git cl upload into a fresh
ticket.  Hopefully this time everyone will have run out of ideas for
how to improve the patch series and it can be pushed to staging soon :)