Don't let dots go negative in scaleDurations -- Fix Issue 2048 (issue 54

From: k-ohara5a5a
Subject: Don't let dots go negative in scaleDurations -- Fix Issue 2048 (issue 5437059)
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 18:51:21 +0000

Looks and works good for me.

A nice thing about scheme patches is we can test them anywhere.

If we take out the self-doc sentence claiming "scaling" then I think
everything is good.  \shiftDurations then does what it claims, with less
chance of confusion with \scaleDurations.

http://codereview.appspot.com/5437059/diff/1/scm/music-functions.scm
File scm/music-functions.scm (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/5437059/diff/1/scm/music-functions.scm#newcode237
scm/music-functions.scm:237: scales the music up by a factor
address@hidden * (2 - (1/2)address@hidden)'."
Maybe remove the second sentence of the self-doc in the same patch?   I
can find nothing true in it.

http://codereview.appspot.com/5437059/