Re: LSR updates and Issue 1971

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: LSR updates and Issue 1971
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 18:58:23 +0000

On 11/25/11 11:46 AM, "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden> wrote:

> [...]

For this patch, go ahead and push, as long as make doc works.

For the future, I think you can run makelsr.py with downloading the latest
LSR tarball (at least I have in the past), and that will get the changed
snippets into the docs *without* changing all the files.

IIUC, as part of the release process for a new version, we ought to do a
makelsr.py, which should run convert-ly on the snippets.  That commit
should be separate from one that requires manual editing of snippets.  The
makelsr.py-run patch does not require review.

Thanks,

Carl