Re: Makes two functions in bezier-tools.scm public. (issue 5450046)

From: Carl . D . Sorensen
Subject: Re: Makes two functions in bezier-tools.scm public. (issue 5450046)
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 22:39:34 +0000

I don't think we should be defining the bezier routines as public.
Users shouldn't call them directly, IMO.  We should be operating on
grobs.  And there is no bezier grob (at least as far as I can
determine).

Encouraging users to goe below the published interfaces is bad behavior.

What is the reason you want these to be public?

Thanks,

Carl

http://codereview.appspot.com/5450046/