Re: More nuanced BarLine extra-spacing-height to allow tighter horizonta

From: k-ohara5a5a
Subject: Re: More nuanced BarLine extra-spacing-height to allow tighter horizontal spacing (issue 5434104)
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2011 06:00:05 +0000

LGTM,
considering the lame programming language you had to use.
At first it looked like you were shortening the extra-spacing-height
symmetrically above and below, but then I converted to a real man's
programming language and all became clear.

http://codereview.appspot.com/5434104/diff/1/scm/output-lib.scm
File scm/output-lib.scm (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/5434104/diff/1/scm/output-lib.scm#newcode408
scm/output-lib.scm:408: (define-public
(pure-from-neighbor-interface::account-for-span-bar grob)
Golly gee!  Is this how you have to loop over a pair in this language?
Scheme must be for losers.  I'm glad I use more powerful languages like
FORTRAN77.

IF .NOT.has-span-bar(UP)
  esh(UP) = min(esh(UP), 1.01)
ENDIF
IF .NOT.( has-span-bar(DOWN).AND.allow-span-bar )
  esh(DOWN)= max(esh(DOWN), -1.01)
ENDIF

http://codereview.appspot.com/5434104/