Re: Adds padding between Hairpins and SpanBars. (issue 5438060)

From: Keith OHara
Subject: Re: Adds padding between Hairpins and SpanBars. (issue 5438060)
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2011 19:37:34 -0800

On Thu, 08 Dec 2011 15:51:22 -0800, Thomas Morley <address@hidden> wrote:

Will this patch fix the problem drawing the hairpin under a new
KeySignature at the line-end as shown with this example?

{ c'1\< \key bes\major \break
  d'2 c'\! }

I would have thought we wanted to have the hairpin continue under the key
signature, because the crescendo continues through the key change.

Checking that Lilypond does stop the haripin before the key change, if the
crescendo stops ...
 { c'1\< \key bes\major \break
Yep.