Re: $LILYHOME as $TEXMFHOME with LaTeX

From: Xavier Scheuer
Subject: Re: $LILYHOME as $TEXMFHOME with LaTeX
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2011 11:18:22 +0100

On 10 December 2011 02:41, Graham Percival <address@hidden> wrote:

> That's a feature request from at least 7 years ago.  It's not at
> all new.  If you want to get it "in the system", send it to
> bug-lilypond.
>
> Seriously, Xavier.  You should know how things work by now.

Seriously, Graham.  I sent a message to bug-lilypond three days ago.

Maybe it was not clear enough (I could have changed the subject instead
of cc: to bug-lilypond asking it to be added to the tracker).
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-lilypond/2011-12/msg00210.html
Or I thought maybe the bug squad was waiting for a "green light" from
the devs.

Cheers,
Xavier

--