Re: $LILYHOME as $TEXMFHOME with LaTeX

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: $LILYHOME as $TEXMFHOME with LaTeX
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2011 02:25:26 -0800

On Sat, Dec 10, 2011 at 11:18:22AM +0100, Xavier Scheuer wrote:
> On 10 December 2011 02:41, Graham Percival <address@hidden> wrote:
> >
> > Seriously, Xavier.  You should know how things work by now.
>
> Seriously, Graham.  I sent a message to bug-lilypond three days ago.

Then you could complain about the bug squad.  I recommend
complaining very politely, because they're volunteering their time
and you're not... but at least you'd be talking to the right
people.

> Or I thought maybe the bug squad was waiting for a "green light" from
> the devs.

If they want clarification, they can ask.

According to our published guidelines,
http://lilypond.org/bug-reports.html
you should wait up to 24 hours[1] before expecting a response.
You have done this, so go and talk to bug-lilypond.

[1] it may be necessary for us to increase this number to 48, or
even 96 hours... but as long as we claim "24 hours" on that
webpage, I encourage you to act accordingly.