Re: Labelling of patches

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Labelling of patches
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 16:07:08 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Percival" <address@hidden>
To: "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden>
Cc: "Devel" <address@hidden>
Sent: Saturday, December 17, 2011 2:57 PM

On Sat, Dec 17, 2011 at 01:53:49PM -0000, Phil Holmes wrote:
On the tracker, we use labels to categorise issues.  Is there any
reason we shouldn't use a specific label just for patches ("Patch")?
This will make it clearer to the Bug Squad how to verify - those
labelled patch are verified with a commitish, those without by
checking the result.

hmm, ok with me.

git-cl will need to be changed to use Type-Patch if it's got a new
issue, otherwise leave the Type alone (if it's a patch for an
existing issue).  Either add a new issue for this, or send in a
patch for it yourself.

Phil Holmes