Re: Changes to allow compiling with -Werror using gcc 4.6.2 on i386. (is

From: md5i . mail
Subject: Re: Changes to allow compiling with -Werror using gcc 4.6.2 on i386. (issue 5489092)
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 02:52:34 +0000

On 2011/12/20 01:54:29, Graham Percival wrote:

You'll probably find a ton of more errors when running 'make check' --
apparently that compiles some stuff in flower/ that isn't compiled
during a
normal make.

In point of fact, I found no additional errors when running make check.
Please understand, though, that I have a 32-bit machine.  Other warnings
may pup up with a 64-bit compile.

http://codereview.appspot.com/5489092/