Re: Copy pdf docs to new website folder (issue 5507046)

From: James
Subject: Re: Copy pdf docs to new website folder (issue 5507046)
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 20:08:08 +0000

Hello,

On 3 January 2012 18:31,  <address@hidden> wrote:
> Reviewers: Graham Percival,
>
> Message:
> On 2012/01/01 23:14:05, Graham Percival wrote:
>>
>> LGTM, but I had to add issue 2166 to track this.
>

> Sorry, didn't understand what you mean by "add issue 2166 to track this"

We use Google tracker for any issue we have a patch for on Rietveld

Normally you would use git-cl that comes with the LilyPond Code as per
the Contributor's Guide to upload the patch and during the upload
you'd be prompted for a tracker issue.

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.15/Documentation/contributor/commits-and-patches#uploading-a-patch-for-review

The tracker is required, among other things, so our automated scripts
can test all 'new' google tracker patches to make sure they apply.
Without a tracker issue code uploaded to Rietveld gets missed and so
slows down the eventual pushing of this.

> Anything I can do to help this to get live?

Well, the patch has been changed to 'countdown' see:

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.15/Documentation/contributor-big-page#summary-for-experienced-developers

under 'reviews'.

Hope this helps.

James