Re: GUB Build Success!

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: GUB Build Success!
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 22:00:01 +0100

On Jan 3, 2012, at 9:35 PM, Graham Percival wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 03, 2012 at 09:26:48PM +0100, address@hidden wrote:
>>
>>> I slavishly follow the instructions in the "minor release"
>>> subsection or subsubsection.  Every single devel release is
>>> created by me copy&pasting from those steps.  If you follow those
>>> steps as well, you should have exactly the same 2.15.23 release as
>>> the official one.
>>
>> I'm afraid that if I did the whole prep release announcement thing, I'll
>> accidentally push stuff to master that shouldn't be there, no?
>
> hmm, yes, good point.  Also, I wouldn't want to have stuff in
> release/unstable unless it's an actual release.
>
> Ok, skip over the git commands, and maybe other stuff if they're
> not relevant... but the basic idea of "look in the minor releases
> section to see how to use GUB" is still valid.  :)

Sorry to pester - I promise to be as autonomous as possible so long as GUB
starts being as autonomous as possible.

I got :

make LILYPOND_BRANCH=release/unstable lilypond
make -f lilypond.make
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/mikesol/gub'
mkdir -p versiondb regtests uploads

CHECK: regression tests tarball  (i.e. something like
         lilypond-2.13.4-1.test-output.tar.bz2
) should be placed in regtests/

When you have done this, disable this check by doing:
         touch regtests/ignore

exit 1
make[1]: *** [regtests/ignore] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/mikesol/gub'
make: *** [lilypond] Error 2

Any ideas as to why gub hates me so early?

Cheers,
MS