Re: staging broken

From: James
Subject: Re: staging broken
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 12:54:49 +0000

Graham,

On 6 January 2012 12:38, Graham Percival <address@hidden> wrote:
> hmm, I think I forgot to do something while reconfiguring my
> desktop.  Anyway, make doc fails.

I did a full make doc this morning from staging just after my two
pushed patches and had no problems.

So anything in

3 hours ago     Mike Solomon    Adds Fingering and StringNumber avoidance to
TupletBracket.
3 hours ago     Mike Solomon    Changes starting and ending height of broken
hairpins.
3 hours ago     Mike Solomon    Fixes non-negativity check in robust_scm2vsize
5 hours ago     Ian Hulin       T2026: Use new (scm markup-facility-defs)
scheme module...

Is your culprit (possibly) :)

Regards

James