Re: Need real cross-staff chords

From: Pavel Roskin
Subject: Re: Need real cross-staff chords
Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2012 19:01:10 -0500

Quoting Carl Sorensen <address@hidden>:

Oops, no. I forgot to mention that you should also set padding to be something like -minimum-distance, or in your example -9.

That works!

The staves will now be fixed, but you will need to makesure to leave enough space for dynamics, etc.

Absolutely. I just don't want to replace something that is glued together, albeit in an ugly way, with something that is not glued together at all.

I'm sorry I forgot about the negative padding value that is also needed.

No problem. I'll be able to finish my conversion now. I'm also going to file a bug report, as using negative padding is very counterintuitive.

How ironic is that I participated yesterday in the naming context for non-negative integers :)

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin