Re: Sketch of not remaking html files (issue 5498093)

From: julien . rioux
Subject: Re: Sketch of not remaking html files (issue 5498093)
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 13:34:23 +0000

Checking the file timestamps will be a good thing. It might be better to
just replace the whole www_post script by make rules, but in the current
implementation this is a good improvement.

Just a style thing, in general I notice that you use "function(arg)"
while the rest of python source code in the lilypond tree uses "function
(arg)". I don't like the extra space myself but I prefer keeping to one
consistent style.

My other comment is similar to Graham's:

http://codereview.appspot.com/5498093/diff/5001/scripts/build/www_post.py
File scripts/build/www_post.py (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/5498093/diff/5001/scripts/build/www_post.py#newcode83
scripts/build/www_post.py:83: sys.exc_clear()
Why do you catch this exception? Would it not be sufficient to test for
the existence of the destination file?

http://codereview.appspot.com/5498093/