Re: Undefined references in translated manuals (issue 2220). (issue 5539

From: paconet . org
Subject: Re: Undefined references in translated manuals (issue 2220). (issue 5539052)
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 08:42:57 +0000

Some of these changes are already pushed. I could kiss myself.

http://codereview.appspot.com/5539052/diff/1/Documentation/es/extending/scheme-tutorial.itely
File Documentation/es/extending/scheme-tutorial.itely (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/5539052/diff/1/Documentation/es/extending/scheme-tutorial.itely#newcode888
Documentation/es/extending/scheme-tutorial.itely:888: usaríamos
@ref{Funciones de Scheme vacías}, o lo almacenaríamos en un
This change is already pushed in the lilypond/translation branch, commit
30d5b6092

http://codereview.appspot.com/5539052/diff/1/Documentation/es/notation/rhythms.itely
File Documentation/es/notation/rhythms.itely (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/5539052/diff/1/Documentation/es/notation/rhythms.itely#newcode3120
Documentation/es/notation/rhythms.itely:3120: ensayo, consulte
@ref{Indicaciones de texto}.  Para un control más
My commit 30d5b60 includes a change here as well to fix a wrong xref
(not sure if it was a broken xref).

http://codereview.appspot.com/5539052/diff/1/Documentation/es/notation/rhythms.itely#newcode3122
Documentation/es/notation/rhythms.itely:3122: @ref{Alineación de
objetos}.
This is new, I missed it.

http://codereview.appspot.com/5539052/diff/1/Documentation/es/notation/rhythms.itely#newcode3129
Documentation/es/notation/rhythms.itely:3129: @ref{Alineación de
objetos}.
Already pushed. See 30d5b609 in lilypond/translation branch.  I guess
Git will smartly merge both change sets.

http://codereview.appspot.com/5539052/