Re: lilypond-book: Group line-width settings together (issue 2222). (iss

From: reinhold . kainhofer
Subject: Re: lilypond-book: Group line-width settings together (issue 2222). (issue 5553056)
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 23:54:36 +0000

LGTM in general. Some comments though.

Plus: The example in the comment above will now compile, but it will be
missing the additional padding...

Another thing about the hard-coded .ly extension: I would leave the
extension extraction in the file snippet class, so that the base class
sets a default of .ly, but for file snippets the extension will be
extracted from the file name.

http://codereview.appspot.com/5553056/diff/1/python/book_snippets.py
File python/book_snippets.py (left):

http://codereview.appspot.com/5553056/diff/1/python/book_snippets.py#oldcode184
python/book_snippets.py:184: line-width = #(- line-width (* mm
%(padding_mm)f) (* mm 1))