Re: somebody needs to run staging before 29 Jan

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: somebody needs to run staging before 29 Jan
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 14:27:43 +0100

2012/1/24 Graham Percival <address@hidden>:
> 1. more people need to know how to run the script.
>  (it's not hard; far easier than setting up apache)

I'm working on Patchy with Julien.  Please be patient - i have a few
exams on university (last one on February 2nd).

> On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 01:08:21PM +0100, address@hidden wrote:
>> I also think that Patchy needs to be part of the LilyPond source.

+1

2012/1/24 Graham Percival <address@hidden>:
> Too much hassle.  Which directory?

scripts or its own directory

> why include patchy but not XYZ?

We should include everything to reduce bus factor and make
contributing easier.  I have spent over one hour on learning github,
and i'll loose more time because of an ssh issue; similarly with
git-cl.  These are unnecessary maintenance timewasters you always talk
about!
Also, collaboration (patch reviewing etc) is difficult now.

> do we need official countdowns for patches for it?

Doesn't matter.

Janek