Reimplement ChordRepetition facility. (issue 5595043)

From: dak
Subject: Reimplement ChordRepetition facility. (issue 5595043)
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 09:19:17 +0000

Reviewers: ,

http://codereview.appspot.com/5595043/diff/4020/input/regression/tablature-chord-repetition.ly
File input/regression/tablature-chord-repetition.ly (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/5595043/diff/4020/input/regression/tablature-chord-repetition.ly#newcode5
input/regression/tablature-chord-repetition.ly:5: to save the string
information. This setting is set as default with
Ok, I am not happy about this showing up as a change in regtests
because, uh, it is a changed regtest.

So I'll retain the old copy, mentioning that it uses a deprecated
interface, and create a new one under a different name that shows the
new functionality/interface.

Is that the way to do it?

Remove basically all configurability.  Reduce parser and lexer support
to hardwired minimum.  Don't track the last chord in the lexer/parser.
Instead establish it at toplevel-music-functions level if the user has
not already called \chordRepeats to do so himself.

Addresses issue 1110 and my sense of aesthetics.

Please review this at http://codereview.appspot.com/5595043/

Affected files:
  M Documentation/changes.tely
  M Documentation/notation/fretted-strings.itely
  M Documentation/notation/simultaneous.itely
  A input/regression/chord-repetition-times.ly
  M input/regression/display-lily-tests.ly
  M input/regression/tablature-chord-repetition.ly
  M lily/include/lily-lexer.hh
  M lily/include/music-sequence.hh
  M lily/lexer.ll
  M lily/lily-lexer.cc