Re: somebody needs to run staging before 29 Jan

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: somebody needs to run staging before 29 Jan
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 12:37:58 +0100

2012/1/29 David Kastrup <address@hidden>:
> So seriously: this needs to move to a different computer if LilyPond
> development is of concern to you all.

My work on Patchy (to make it more foolproof and more
operator-friendly, i.e.
'run-a-script-and-everything-gets-done-automatically') will
unfortunately take some more time; it's harder than i thought and i
have to focus on my exams again.  I estimate to finish it until 5 Feb
- Graham, it would be great if you decided to run Patchy yourself a
week longer.

thanks,
Janek