Re: Directs lilypond option help to stderr (issue 5625052)

From: dak
Subject: Re: Directs lilypond option help to stderr (issue 5625052)
Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2012 15:45:21 +0000

On 2012/02/04 15:08:33, dak wrote:
On 2012/02/04 12:45:23, PhilEHolmes wrote:
> Please review minor change.

If we have a Scheme function for printing, the output should not be
hardwired to
a non-Scheme port, whether that be stderr or stdout.  I think I
mentioned as
much.

I'll push a reimplementation to staging in the next half hour because
I don't
really have the time for all the red tape required to do everyone's
bidding
properly.

Pushed as c20ff11378676b24f01be82f5cfbb022a0bfaab1 to staging.  Please
cater for the remaining red tape (including using this arg in the
regtest, finishing the issues).

If you need similar functionality for stuff in main.cc (like ly:usage)
please take this as a model.

http://codereview.appspot.com/5625052/