Re: Errors in examples

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Errors in examples
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 15:53:05 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Morley" <address@hidden>
To: "Graham Percival" <address@hidden>
Cc: "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden>; "Devel" <address@hidden>
Sent: Sunday, February 05, 2012 3:37 PM

2012/2/5 Graham Percival <address@hidden>:
On Sun, Feb 05, 2012 at 02:43:45PM -0000, Phil Holmes wrote:
>> In the source for I
>> get the following compile errors:

>> Seems to me these really ought to compile clean?

> Users aren't supposed to look at these, but sure, go ahead and fix
> those warnings if you want. As long as the output looks the same,
> push directly to staging.

> - Graham

Well, I looked at it now. And at
There is a printed flag in measure 4. It should be transparent, I
think. Perhaps it's possible to fix it in one go.

Thanks. I'm suspicious of that spare flag too. If you'd like to update it so that it compiles clean and looks good, I would appreciate it and would get the updated version into the documents.

Phil Holmes