Re: Directs makeinfo and texi2html output to logfiles (issue 5645046)

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Directs makeinfo and texi2html output to logfiles (issue 5645046)
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 13:23:06 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>
Cc: <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>
Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2012 12:44 PM

LGTM, but I think it should go through a normal countdown.

The reason I was suggesting an early push was that cleaning up make doc is a cumulative affair, and I find it easier to manage changes/patches if I don't have multiple differences from master in my build system. I'd like to get one done and into master, then work on proving the next works.

--
Phil Holmes