Re: google summer of code

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: google summer of code
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2012 17:38:31 +0100

"Phil Holmes" <address@hidden> writes:

> [...]

I should be surprised if that is even permitted.  Of course, it is
unlikely that they are going to check your personal accounts, but in
order not to make valuable offerings like this close down eventually (or
add more onerous enforcement rules), I consider it fair to stay with the
spirit of the thing.  Of course, it sounds like the $500 for the
organization would be fair game...  The amount of mentoring happening on
these lists alone is definitely not to be sneezed at.