Re: Calling all Londoners

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Calling all Londoners
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 09:04:39 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: <address@hidden>
To: "Devel Team" <address@hidden>
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2012 5:54 PM
Subject: Calling all Londoners

Hey all,

On Monday, I'll be crossing the channel to the land where everything's called pudding and people drive on the wrong side of the road. I'll be in London for a couple days for a gig. Are any of you in the area? If so, it'd be great to meet up for coffee!

Cheers,
MS

I'm about 90 minutes away, but could potentially get down if more people could make it, and the timing was good.

--
Phil Holmes