Re: Final redirection of texi output (issue 5650064)

From: graham
Subject: Re: Final redirection of texi output (issue 5650064)
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 10:53:44 +0000

LGTM

http://codereview.appspot.com/5650064/diff/4001/scripts/build/run-and-check.sh
File scripts/build/run-and-check.sh (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/5650064/diff/4001/scripts/build/run-and-check.sh#newcode2
scripts/build/run-and-check.sh:2: eval $1 > $2 2>&1
I know this has already been discussed, but I'm sorry to see no comments
for this line.  I have no clue what it's doing, so if any problem arose
in this part of the build system, I'd have to start reading some unix
shell script tutorial.  That might cause maintainability problems down
the road.

Could we have a brief hint?

http://codereview.appspot.com/5650064/