Re: Implements DOM-id property for grobs. (issue 5504106)

From: janek . lilypond
Subject: Re: Implements DOM-id property for grobs. (issue 5504106)
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 10:55:27 +0000

Mike,

again i was outrageously slow, i apologize.
Thanks for the explanations, i see now that the code is pretty clear
when you're accustomed to our code base a little.
I think the docstring you wrote is everything that's needed for this, so
no need to do anything more here.

Sorry for delay.  I really appreciate that you are willing to explain
all this.

http://codereview.appspot.com/5504106/diff/11013/lily/grob.cc
File lily/grob.cc (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/5504106/diff/11013/lily/grob.cc#newcode178
lily/grob.cc:178: id,
Ah, so expr will be something like
(a-scheme-symbol-saying-"id", the-actual-id-of-the-object, the-stencil)

I see now that i missed "".

http://codereview.appspot.com/5504106/