Re: Gets vertical skylines from grob stencils (issue 5626052)

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Gets vertical skylines from grob stencils (issue 5626052)
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 18:17:18 +0000

On Feb 14, 2012, at 4:11 PM, Janek Warchoł wrote:

> Mike,
>
> On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 10:26 AM,  <address@hidden> wrote:
>> After receiving several good general comments regarding the structure of
>> this patch, I have incorporated them all into my work and am now putting
>> it on Reitveld for more technical review.
>
> thank you once again for this awesome work!
> I didn't take part in the discussion, but the time came for extensive
> testing and that's what i like doing.
> Unfortunately i have some bad news: my files fail to compile.  I
> attach source code (for tota-pulchra, run the only .ly file present -
> choir 15.ly).

Thanks for taking the time to check this!

During your font build, does it create a file called font-cache.scm?  You can
do:

find . -name "font-cache.scm"

in your LilyPond directory.  It should, in theory, be present in mf/out and
then get copied to a new folder font/scm somewhere in the build directory.

Cheers,
MS